Many of our keyrings have verses (ayah) of the Qur’an which can be used as du’a or merely remembrance of Allah. Remember, that as we remember Allah, insha’Allah, He will remember us!
Our Islamic keychain collection has many beautiful images of the ka’aba in Mecca and the full masjid al Haram. There are also many Muslim key ring options with the Masjid an-Nabawi in Medinah which features the green dome marking the Prophet Muhammad’s (Peace be upon him) gravesite. Any of these would make wonderful low cost Islamic gifts for any occasion. These are wonderful reminder gifts to give to pilgrims returning from Hajj or Umrah so they can keep a part of the journey with them and reflect on the gift of the pilgrimage.
Of course, here at Muslim American we will always want to remind Muslims about things that benefit them. So we have collected an assortment of Islamic keychains that feature verses of the Qur’an and other dua which are good for remembering Allah (making dhikr).
These are some examples of what we offer in Muslim keychains:
- "And with the truth We have sent the Qur'an down and with the truth it has descended. And we have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a bringer of good tidings and as a warner." – Qur’an 17:105
- Muhammad (peace be upon him) related to Abdullah ibn Abbas many pieces of knowledge in the second of the 40 Hadith written about extensively by Imam Nawawi. Among those, the instruction "If you need help, seek only from Allah" is inscribed on an Islamic keychain.
- "And Allah has power over all things" in English ("Wa huwa Ala kulli Shay'in Qadeer" in Arabic). This dua is known to bring one closer to Allah by repeating it many times through the day.
- A Beautiful Arabic poem expressing deep love for Allah is inscribed on another Muslim key ring.
- Ayah 3:189 is inscribed from the Qur'an. In English it reads "To Allah belongs the Soverignty of the Heavens and the Earth and Allah is capable of all things." In Arabic it reads "Walillahi mulku alssamawati waal-ardi waAllahu Aala kulli shay'in qadeer"
- We also have a great reminder which comes from Verse 2:155 of the Qur'an and reads: "And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, " in English )"Walanabluwannakum bishay-in mina alkhawfi waaljooAAi wanaqsin mina al-amwali waal-anfusi waalththamarati wabashshiri alssabireena" in Arabic). The portion written on our Islamic key ring is "Give glad tidings to those who are patient"
- We also have an Islamic key ring with a beautiful and important Du'a said by Abraham from verse 2:127 of the holy Qur'an. In Arabic it says "rabbana taqabbal minna innaka anta alssameeAAu alAAaleemu" In English it means "Our Lord, accept this from us. Indeed You alone are the All Hearing, the All Knowing."
- There are also versions of the Shahada, the name of Allah and Muhammad
- All of our Muslim keychains are set in a lovely mirror for a beautiful and classy look.