Immerse yourself in the fragrance of fresh Arabian tea leaf scent.
The oil has a slightly spicy tone that gives way to a sweet herbal tea flavor. In Arabian hospitality, serving tea is an honorable service for the host.
The tea scent is a very nostalgic and thoughtful memory for many who have been to Arabia.
Thank you for shopping with Muslim American, your cultural department store.
1. Fragrances are naturally created using base oils from plants and other organic substances. As such, the fragrances and smells of the oils will change throughout the year. Fragrances that are not synthetically manufactured are created using real ingredients that are subject to seasonal weather and other environmental factors.
2. The body oils we provide are ONLY for topical use. Avoid contact with eyes. If you do get oils in your eye, flush the eye with cold water or milk. If stinging continue, please get medical help.
3. Do not consume the body oils. Keep body oils and fragrance oils away from children and pets to ensure that they are not consumed. If body oils are consumed in a large quantity, please seek medical care immediately.
4. If you are allergic to certain plants or fruits, please be careful when using the oils. If you notice any reactions or changes in your skin after using the oils, please seek medical care before the symptoms worsen.
5. Body oils and fragrance oils will not cure any illnesses or medically diagnosed problems. If you are using the oils for therapy, please inform your therapist or under the guidance of your health care provider.
6. We claim no responsibility for misuse or abuse of the oils by our customers.